Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I have about 15 minutes before I have to wake my daughter up and help her to get ready for school. . so I thought I'd make a brief post. It's been my intention to update this thing but I suffer from procrastinators syndrome (It's awful) 

Since my daughter started Kindergarten things have been busier which is good because I have more to do. She's had a long weekend because of Labor Day and now it's time for her to head back for another week. I'm so grateful that she's adjusted well so far. The school's not far from the house and before she started "big school" as we call it she went to daycare and several other kids who attended daycare with her are now at the same elementary school ..so she gets to see some familiar faces on the playground and in the hallways.   :)  I would have been a little worried about her being anxious and keeping to herself if this wasn't the case. She has a tendency to be very shy when she meets new people and it takes her awhile to warm up to them. 

In addition to my daughter starting school I've started my new job. It's been three weeks now and I'm still adjusting. Employees there seem very nice though and it's not a tough or complicated job by any means. The downside is since I pretty much have no seniority whatsoever I'm stuck with an undesirable shift. My work schedule does allow me to take my daughter to and from school though which is great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment